Small lakeside cottage with shared bathroom
This small and adorable cottage gives you an inexpensive possibility to stay close to the nature.
Even though there is no running water, all the needed facilities are nearby. The bathroom is 20 metres from the building. There are two saunas next to the lake: a small sauna next to the cottage and a bigger sauna little bit further for a bigger group. You can sit next to a fire, use a barbecue place and a summer kitchen.
During your stay, you can borrow a rowing boat and catch a big pike from the lake Anetjärvi. Or just sunbath on the terrace and listen sounds of the nature. The beach is safe for children, as the lake remain shallow for a large distance.
- Lakeside – 22 m2 – Built in 2012
- 2 Guests – 1 Double bed
- Own bathroom and shared sauna
- Electric heating – No running water
- Price 50 € per night
- Bed linens + towels 10 € per person
- Final cleaning 80 €
- Fridge, Freezer, Electric stove, Microwave, Coffee machine, Water boiler, Toaster, Kitchenware, Tableware
- TV, Wifi, Vacuum cleaner
- Laundry machine is in a separate building
- A barbecue hut and an open-air barbecue place nearby
- On request: a bigger barbecue hut and sauna or a smaller sauna