Aneen Loma is located about half an hour drive from the center of Posio to Oulu direction, in the middle of Anetjärvi village.
Here are some interesting places to visit (estimated driving time):
- Korouoma Nature Reserve (61 km / ~1h)
- Under one hour of driving you can find 3 skiing resorts.
- Riisitunturi Hiking area (60 km / ~ 1h)
- Various companies organising programme services,
- Freeride Snowmobiling opportunities in Posio
- Pentik Factory shop 33 km
- Rukatunturi or Oulanka National Park (87 km / ~ 1h)
- The Predator Center in Kuusamo (74km / ~1h)
- Bjarmia handmade ceramics 64 km
- Ranua Zoo (108 km / ~ 1h)
- Posion center 28 km
- Kuusamo center 64 km
- Kuusamo Airport 73 km
- Rovaniemi Airport 165 km
- Rovaniemi Train station 165 km
- Kemijärvi train station 130 km
- Oulu center 200 km
Good opportunities for picking berries like cloudberries, blueberries, lingonberries and cranberries. Also mushrooms picking, etc.
Beautiful landscapes nearby, like Syote national park and UKK-trail etc.
Nice areas for driving bicycles, for examble Hirsiniemi and Kellinniemi, suitable even for smaller children.
There are many lakes that are beautiful and good for fishing. Like lake Livojarvi or river Livojoki and lake Kitkajarvi a little bit further away.